What if someone told you that you could have an unlimited supply of designer jewelry for just $19 a month?! If you’re a fashion jewelry addict like I am then you would say “where do I sign up”? Here’s the scoop: Rocksbox is a membership-based jewelry styling service. Members pay a flat rate of $19/month to get access to a personalized rotating closet of designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time. Do I need to continue?
First of all, it’s like Christmas and Birthday all rolled up in one when you receive your cute Rocksbox box! Check out the treasures I received in my mailbox yesterday. Kendra Scott Elle Cobalt Cat’s Eye earrings are gorgeous (perfect timing to wear with my new cobalt blue dress), the Perry Street Scarlett necklace is very current and the Sophie Harper Double Bar ring fit my personal style! Rocksbox partners with established and emerging designers such as Gorjana, Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, Margaret Elizabeth, and many more. Their jewelry inventory is constantly evolving to reflect the seasons, members’ tastes, and the latest trends.
Here’s How It Works –
Complete your personalized style profile in just 3 minutes and create a wish list.
- Rocksbox stylists use your profile to personally select designer jewelry just for you from their collection of over 30 designers sets are curated for you based on your style profile.
- The three chosen pieces are placed in a very snappy, signature Rocksbox box and delivered from their San Francisco headquarter to your doorstep with no shipping charges!
- You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like.
- You can return your set anytime, as often as you like, and Rocksbox will send you a new set of three jewelry pieces.
- You pay the same membership fee regardless of how often you exchange your box.
- If you fall in love with a piece (and you know that’s going to happen) and want to keep it forever, you simply don’t send it back when you return your box. You will be billed at the Insiders’ Price shown on your packing list.
The jewelry seems to be high quality and how great is it that you can change it out as your mood and the seasons change? For someone who gets bored with their jewelry after a few wears, I’m thinking I may be hooked!
Sound easy? Ready to sign up? Go to: https://www.rocksbox.com/ For 1 month free Rocksbox, use this special code when you become a member: jaqueferrisxoxo Become a Rocksbox Insider today and Rock on!
Disclosure: Rocksbox provided Real Posh Mom with one month of free membership trial. All opinions are mine and may not reflect those of the company. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” All photos are mine and subject to copyright.