Disclosure: SeaWorld Antonio selected be to be a “Wildside Blogger,” which provided my family with an annual pass for SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio. This post was not reviewed by a 3rd party. All opinions are mine and may not reflect those of the company. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” All photos are mine and subject to copyright.
Journey to Atlantis or soar on the Steel Eel as much as you like for a year with these SeaWorld‘s special park Passports! If you live within 6 hours of a SeaWorld, you should consider buying an annual pass, and here are the reasons why! First and for most, your family will love to explore the wonders of the sea, hop on rides and be amazed at the state-of-the-art shows that SeaWorld has designed for you, but to be honest, you cannot see all that SeaWorld offers in a day. This is why the annual pass provides more value with more benefits! Don’t stress about doing it all in one or even two days. Instead allow yourself the freedom to enjoy the park at your family’s own pace. Here is ALL that the SeaWorld 1 Year Pass gives you:
- Free park admission for a year ($62 value per trip)
- Free general parking for a year ($15 value per trip)
- 20% off discount on dining and shopping
- 15% off single day admission tickets for your visiting friends and family (up to 6 per day)
- Special rates on Behind the Scenes Tours, Camp SeaWorld, and Dine with Shamu
- 50% off single day admission, for Pass Members only, at these SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment locations: SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, Aquatica Orlando, Aquatica San Diego, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Sesame Place (PA), Adventure Island (FL), & Water Country USA (VA). (discount is available at park entrance on date of visit only).
- Online discounts at passmemberupdates.com
BUT, you can get even more! Consider paying $35 more for SeaWorld + Aquatica 1 Year Pass, for FREE park admission to one of the country’s best waterparks, Aquatica! Aquatica is one of the highlights of my family’s visits in the summer to San Antonio. With an annual pass, you also get 50% off single day admission tickets to Aquatica for your visiting friends and family (up to 6 per day).
I am still not done explaining why you need to buy an annual pass TODAY! SeaWorld San Antonio is currently running a promotion for annual pass members, where you can BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE! I just recently did this with my mom, and the process was super easy to login, print the ticket and present at the SeaWorld entrance. Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer that expires on September 29, 2013!