Here are 10 things that I know now, and I hope my daughter will know.
- It’s not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.
- You are responsible for what you do, no matter how you feel.
- There are people who love you dearly, but just don’t know how to show it.
- True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
- No matter how good a friend someone is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while, and you must forgive them.
- Just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And, just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- You don’t have to change friends if you understand that friends change.
- You shouldn’t be too eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- Even when you have pains, you don’t have to be one.
- Every day you should reach out and touch someone. Like you and Olaf, people like warm hugs, holding hands and friendly pats on the back.
Image Source: Rifle Paper Co.