Looking for something to spice up your cooking? If you’re like me I’m always looking for new recipes or something easy that can help make my old recipes taste new again. I have found the perfect solution with Moore’s line of marinades, sauces and hot sauces!
Moore’s has a line of marinades, sauces and hot sauces that give added flavor to all kinds of foods such as beef, seafood, pork, wild game, and of course – wings! I don’t know where I’ve been but Moore’s has been around for over 30 years and is a favorite of many loyal customers. Not only is Moore’s a great addition to my pantry, my husband loves to grill and experiment with different rubs and marinades so Moore’s has been a perfect addition to his grilling arsenal.
It’s January so the temperature here in Texas has gotten Arctic so I’ve tried Moore’s recipes that will warm us up like chili and soups, and even old standards like hamburgers and meatloaf (this isn’t your mom’s recipe that’s for sure)! Check these recipes out – they are delicious!
1 Yellow Onion sautéed
1 stick of Butter
1 Cubano Pepper diced
1 can Diced Tomatoes
1 can Dark Red Kidney Beans
1 can Pinto Beans (both with juice)
2-4 oz Moore’s Jalapeño Hot Sauce
1 can Tomato Sauce
1 tbs Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
- In a large pot over medium heat, stir in ingredients.
- Bring chili to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
Harissa Chicken Soup
2 cartons chicken broth
1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and shredded
1 can black beans
1 can Lima beans
1 can great northern beans
2 cans corn
2 cans peas
1/3 cup Moore’s Harissa Hot Sauce
24 oz. bag sea island red peas
Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until desired thickness is achieved. At least two hours is recommended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve as is, or over pasta.
1 lb Angus ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon caramelized pearl onions
1/2 cup mozzarella / Parmesan cheese mixture, shredded
3 tablespoons Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Mix all ingredients together, setting the bacon aside, and form into a loaf.
- Wrap loaf in bacon.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then raise temperature to 425 F degrees. Bake for another 35 minutes. Glaze the loaf with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve it as is, or on a sandwich!
Moore’s makes it easy to spice up your life! To get more ideas, cooking tips, and recipes go to: http://www.mooresmarinade.com/Recipes To find out where to purchase Moore’s go to: http://www.mooresmarinade.com/Where-To-Buy.aspx