So as recipient of this honesty award, I now need to tell you 10 truths about me:
- I don’t like chocolate. Yes, I said it. I live in a household of chocoholics, but I would choose chips & salsa over dessert.
- I love traveling and people watching. There is so much you can learn about a culture from just watching people and listening.
- Even though I’ve heard I’m a great cook, I wish I did it more. I’m too lazy to plan out a menu, go to the market and prepare it at home, even though my family always gives BIG SMILES when I do it.
- I’m truly blessed with the best husband a woman could have! He was an unexpected candidate, but one of my best life choices.
- The best part of pregnancy for me was feeling my babies move inside of me – instant bond!
- I don’t think every baby is cute. Fortunately, mine are beautiful 😉
- I question my mothering skills more than I’d like. I want the best for my kiddos, and in the end, I hope I am giving it to them.
- I enjoy reading people’s statuses and perusing through pictures on Facebook, Flickr & Twitter.
- I am not a writer or a photographer, but if I had more time, I wish I could put more energy in these areas.
- I wish I had a job where I could stay home and get paid. I like the challenge of business, but I love the comfort of being home and watching my kiddos grow up.
And now I forward this award onto the following bloggers (for them to reveal some truths to us too):