You may think that a toothbrush isn’t that exciting but I have to say I was pretty excited to receive my new Dr. Plotka’s Mouth Watchers brushes in the mail! Before I give you my thoughts on the toothbrush, here is a little background on the creator and the technology that makes Mouth Watchers toothbrushes different than your everyday toothbrush:
Mouth Watchers was created by Dr. Plotka’s who has had a 40 year dental career and actually pioneered dental advancements such as: Dental Bonding, Tooth Sealants, Same-day Crown Fabrication and Laser Dentistry Technology. Dr. Plotka’s incredible resume and expertise created the unique and revolutionary Mouth Watchers Toothbrushes that have:
- Antimicrobial Technology* infused into the bristles eliminating bacteria growth, leaving your brush clean for every use.
- A unique dual flossing bristle system that reaches down into to hard to reach areas, where cavities form, and sweeps out cavity and gingivitis forming debris.
- Mouth Watchers was included as the only toothbrush in the “Best Products Evaluated During 2012” by the Clinicians Report (the Consumer Reports for dentists), founded by world famous dentist Dr. Gordon Christensen.
Pretty impressive stuff huh? I’m no expert on toothbrushes but here are my personal thoughts:
- The bristles are soft and a light crème color which gives it an “organic” look. That’s a good start! FYI – dentists advise patients to use a softer toothbrush. When brushing it feels like the bristles are gently messaging my teeth and gums but removes plaque as well. Wow!
- I really like the feel of the shape of the toothbrush itself (a soft curved plastic) and the uniquely designed long and short. I think the brush actually does reach areas that an average toothbrush doesn’t although I still feel the need to floss but maybe not as often as before.
- I love the way my mouth feels after brushing. It feels sparkly clean and really does feel like you’ve just had your teeth cleaned – I’m not kidding!
- Finally, I am totally sold because this toothbrush has Antimicrobial technology infused into the bristles which eliminates bacterial growth (ugh) makes me feel better overall about my dental hygiene. Did you know that bacteria on the average toothbrush doubles every 20 minutes? Plotka’s toothbrushes eliminates 99.9% of bacterial buildup due to their proprietary silver bristle technology. It also eliminates the need to replace the toothbrush as often as the average toothbrush.
Final Thought? I am still very excited about this toothbrush and will purchasing more in the future for myself and my family. You should get excited about brushing YOUR teeth too! Go to: https://www.mouthwatchers.com
The Mouthwatchers Manual toothbrush retails for only $4.99 which I think is a bargain considering how good it is for your teeth! There are also other options such as the power toothbrush for $24.99 and the travel size for $5.99.