- The ice cream bowls can never be too cold. Store the bowls in the freezer when you’re not using them.
- Add in extracts such as vanilla, maple and almond.
- Try to freeze your newly made ice cream for at least 4 hours before serving and eating. I know this might be hard, but the longer you wait, the better the taste!
- Be sure the batter is at least refrigerator temperature before churning it in your ice cream maker.
- Store homemade ice cream in an air tight container and be sure to eat within a week.
So whether you are scooping it into cones or cups, be sure to do a little extra scooping this National Ice Cream Day and National Ice Cream month!